- Unisex T-Shirt Solid colors are 100% cotton; Heather colors are 50% cotton, 50% polyester (Sport Grey is 90% cotton, 10% polyester); Antique colors are 90% cotton, 10% polyester Medium fabric (6.0 oz/yd² (203 g/m²)) Classic fit
- Long Sleeve T-Shirt Solid colors are 100% cotton, heather colors are 52% cotton, 48% polyester (Athletic Heather is 90% cotton, 10% polyester) Light fabric (4.2 oz/yd² (142 g/m²)) Retail fit, Tear away label
- Unisex Hoodie 50% Cotton 50% Polyester Medium-heavy fabric (8.0 oz/yd² (271.25 g/m²)) Classic fit, Tear away label Unisex Crewneck Sweatshirt 50% Cotton 50% Polyester Medium-heavy fabric (8.0 oz/yd² (271.25 g/m²)) Loose fit Sewn in label
- Unisex Tank Top Solid Colors are 100% cotton, heather colors are 52% cotton, 48% polyester (Athletic Heather is 90% cotton, 10% polyester), triblend colors are 50% polyester, 25% cotton, 25% rayon Extra Light fabric (3.8 oz/yd² (110 g/m²)) Retail fit
- Women’s Racerback Tank 60% combed ringspun cotton, 40% polyester Extra light fabric (3.9 oz/yd² (132 g/m²)) Slim fit
- Unisex & Women V-Neck Solid colors are 100% cotton, heather colors are 52% cotton, 48% polyester (Athletic Heather is 90% cotton, 10% polyester) Light fabric (4.2 oz/yd² (142 g/m²)) Retail fit
- Shipping time:
- Standard Shipping: On average, merchandise is produced and shipped from our facility 2-3 business day after purchase. Standard shipping/ transit times apply (1-7 days for domestic and 4-15 days for international).
- Quilts are produced and shippied from our facility 8-12 days in regular seasons. Shipping Time: 10 – 15 days* in regular seasons for Quilts.
- Fast Shipping: On average, customers can receive their order in 2-3 business days (not include handling time which may be 1-2 business days); sometimes it may take longer because of your location and the number of shirts you order.
Few designers inspire the Chillin with my snowmies santa snowman scarf light christmas sweatshirt Apart from…,I will love this cultish fandom that Raf Simons does. His devotees range from music superstars including Rihanna and A$AP Rocky to the art world majordomo Sterling Ruby. Inside fashion he has plenty of admirers, too. Demna and Christopher Kane have been spotted at his shows, and Simons was sometimes seen at Marc Jacobs and Proenza Schouler. When Simons himself posted the news that he was shuttering his namesake label yesterday, we took to our phones to ask his many loyalists about their favorite Raf collections through the years. This is what they told us. All of Raf’s collections are great. Sure, some resonate with me more than others, but it is just impossible to choose a favorite show let alone a favorite look. I guess Spring 2018 was unique as I had the great good fortune to be there and experience it live. The clothes, the setting—the smell and sounds, the cinematic Blade Runner environment. The clothes! The guests (I was standing next to A$AP Rocky)! A great collection and show is/are when all my senses fire up. It is an extremely emotional experience, a transcendent moment of awe and joy. I discovered my passion and love for fashion all over again.Raf Simons, fall 2002 menswear Photo: Courtesy of Raf SimonsLuka Sabbat, Model and ActorRaf Simons has been able to capture the essence of youth, and so many different niche subcultures and bring them to light without over saturating them or making them uncool, but in fact bringing more eyes to them and having people gain interest in things that they might have not discovered if it wasn’t for him. Incorporating graphic designers and artists that typically wouldn’t be working on clothing such a Peter Saville or Peter De Potter. Simultaneously incorporating very American ideas such as college culture and American consumerism. Hence the choices of Summa Cum Laude (spring 2000) and Nebraska (fall 2002).
Chillin with my snowmies santa snowman scarf light christmas sweatshirt, hoodie, tank top, sweater and long sleeve t-shirt
I’d be thrilled to nominate a fave Raf look as someone who fearlessly sold his most conceptual pieces for 12 years at Seven New York. Besides selling Raf properly from ’02, we also did his runway show in 2004 at the Chillin with my snowmies santa snowman scarf light christmas sweatshirt Apart from…,I will love this yet-to-be-opened Marquee nightclub… Anyway, it’s a tough one, but I have to say my absolute fave Raf look (and collection) was fall 03, look 12/13, his Peter Seville collection with this iconic Bauhaus logo on a deftly manipulated leather bomber, over a matching machine knit Bauhaus sweater, with easy fitting tailored trousers and fabulous sandals (he was the ONLY one that could do mandals in a revolutionary, non-cheesy, non-Eurotrash way). I’d seriously wear this RIGHT NOW and think it so on the money. That collection sold so well at Seven that I didn’t take very many pieces of that collection, with big regret now. In fact I actually sold each one of the infamous “Unknown Pleasures” machine knit sweaters before I could grab one and seriously to this day, I have been scouring eBay for this piece to no avail. For me this look/collection really encapsulated Raf and his aesthetic: teen angst, elevated icons of the new wave, and post-punk era, freshly rethought outerwear, a certain formality that was not stiff at all, and then of course the model was Robbie Snelders, his Antwerp icon through the ’00s.Raf Simons, spring 2023 ready-to-wear