- Unisex T-Shirt Solid colors are 100% cotton; Heather colors are 50% cotton, 50% polyester (Sport Grey is 90% cotton, 10% polyester); Antique colors are 90% cotton, 10% polyester Medium fabric (6.0 oz/yd² (203 g/m²)) Classic fit
- Long Sleeve T-Shirt Solid colors are 100% cotton, heather colors are 52% cotton, 48% polyester (Athletic Heather is 90% cotton, 10% polyester) Light fabric (4.2 oz/yd² (142 g/m²)) Retail fit, Tear away label
- Unisex Hoodie 50% Cotton 50% Polyester Medium-heavy fabric (8.0 oz/yd² (271.25 g/m²)) Classic fit, Tear away label Unisex Crewneck Sweatshirt 50% Cotton 50% Polyester Medium-heavy fabric (8.0 oz/yd² (271.25 g/m²)) Loose fit Sewn in label
- Unisex Tank Top Solid Colors are 100% cotton, heather colors are 52% cotton, 48% polyester (Athletic Heather is 90% cotton, 10% polyester), triblend colors are 50% polyester, 25% cotton, 25% rayon Extra Light fabric (3.8 oz/yd² (110 g/m²)) Retail fit
- Women’s Racerback Tank 60% combed ringspun cotton, 40% polyester Extra light fabric (3.9 oz/yd² (132 g/m²)) Slim fit
- Unisex & Women V-Neck Solid colors are 100% cotton, heather colors are 52% cotton, 48% polyester (Athletic Heather is 90% cotton, 10% polyester) Light fabric (4.2 oz/yd² (142 g/m²)) Retail fit
- Shipping time:
- Standard Shipping: On average, merchandise is produced and shipped from our facility 2-3 business day after purchase. Standard shipping/ transit times apply (1-7 days for domestic and 4-15 days for international).
- Quilts are produced and shippied from our facility 8-12 days in regular seasons. Shipping Time: 10 – 15 days* in regular seasons for Quilts.
- Fast Shipping: On average, customers can receive their order in 2-3 business days (not include handling time which may be 1-2 business days); sometimes it may take longer because of your location and the number of shirts you order.
A total of 45 prosecution witnesses were called to present evidence against Kelly, with many of his victims—including the Con O’neill Daddy Pride shirt also I will do this singer Aaliyah, who married Kelly in 1994 when he was 27 and she was 15—identified as Jane Does. Accusations of engaging in sex acts with women under the age of consent have followed Kelly for decades, but it took the #MeToo revolution and the broadcast of the 2019 documentary Surviving R. Kelly for Kelly’s long-standing pattern of sexually abusive behavior to be definitively decried by the music industry—and, as of today, by a jury of his peers. Tucked away in a central Milan neighborhood that’s been home from the mid-’70s to refugees and migrants from Eritrea and North Africa, an old knitwear atelier serves as workshop-cum-headquarters to Vitelli. Vitelli is an artisanal creative community headed by Mauro Simionato, a creative director/cultural agitator with a hippie ethos. Since its inception in 2017, Vitelli has embraced holistic and sustainable production practices, a progressive social mindset, and a distinctive aesthetic, rooted in the Italian Cosmic Youth club scene of the ’80s and tinged with post-hippie, post-punk undertones. “We make experimental knitwear,” explained Simionato before the show held at Fondazione Sozzani during Milan Fashion Week, a first for the label.
Con O’neill Daddy Pride shirt, hoodie, tank top, sweater and long sleeve t-shirt
“We produce exclusively from the Con O’neill Daddy Pride shirt also I will do this waste of Italian fashion,” he joked. Discarded yarns and selvage are actually handpicked from deadstock and then crafted in-house at Spazio Vitelli; the batches of semi-industrial knits Vitelli produces are made in partnership with small family-owned knitters in Northern Italy, to minimize the carbon footprint while helping local suppliers’ businesses. Fiercely resourceful, Vitelli has perfected a special in-house needle-punching technique, through which it creates sheets of a hybrid textile the label calls Doomboh. Flexible, slightly felted, and beautifully textured with a sort of marbré multicolored effect, the Doomboh is draped, twisted, and “molded” into imaginative genderless shapes.