- Unisex T-Shirt Solid colors are 100% cotton; Heather colors are 50% cotton, 50% polyester (Sport Grey is 90% cotton, 10% polyester); Antique colors are 90% cotton, 10% polyester Medium fabric (6.0 oz/yd² (203 g/m²)) Classic fit
- Long Sleeve T-Shirt Solid colors are 100% cotton, heather colors are 52% cotton, 48% polyester (Athletic Heather is 90% cotton, 10% polyester) Light fabric (4.2 oz/yd² (142 g/m²)) Retail fit, Tear away label
- Unisex Hoodie 50% Cotton 50% Polyester Medium-heavy fabric (8.0 oz/yd² (271.25 g/m²)) Classic fit, Tear away label Unisex Crewneck Sweatshirt 50% Cotton 50% Polyester Medium-heavy fabric (8.0 oz/yd² (271.25 g/m²)) Loose fit Sewn in label
- Unisex Tank Top Solid Colors are 100% cotton, heather colors are 52% cotton, 48% polyester (Athletic Heather is 90% cotton, 10% polyester), triblend colors are 50% polyester, 25% cotton, 25% rayon Extra Light fabric (3.8 oz/yd² (110 g/m²)) Retail fit
- Women’s Racerback Tank 60% combed ringspun cotton, 40% polyester Extra light fabric (3.9 oz/yd² (132 g/m²)) Slim fit
- Unisex & Women V-Neck Solid colors are 100% cotton, heather colors are 52% cotton, 48% polyester (Athletic Heather is 90% cotton, 10% polyester) Light fabric (4.2 oz/yd² (142 g/m²)) Retail fit
- Shipping time:
- Standard Shipping: On average, merchandise is produced and shipped from our facility 2-3 business day after purchase. Standard shipping/ transit times apply (1-7 days for domestic and 4-15 days for international).
- Quilts are produced and shippied from our facility 8-12 days in regular seasons. Shipping Time: 10 – 15 days* in regular seasons for Quilts.
- Fast Shipping: On average, customers can receive their order in 2-3 business days (not include handling time which may be 1-2 business days); sometimes it may take longer because of your location and the number of shirts you order.
The days when runway shows were primarily staged for clients are—for the Dear santa the children behind me are naughty kids christmas sweatshirt it is in the first place but most part—long gone. But that community atmosphere was alive and well at McMullen’s runway show last Thursday, commemorating 15 years in business. Sherri McMullen, the founder of the iconic Oakland, California, boutique and all-around tastemaker, held the event to showcase looks from a new capsule collection, dubbed 15 for 15, which comprises looks made exclusively for the store by designers including Christopher John Rogers, Nomia, and Proenza Schouler. Held at the Ferry Building in San Francisco, overlooking the bay, the show was filled with Sherri’s supporters—as well as those whom she has supported over the years. It was, naturally, a well-dressed crowd, with guests wearing zebra-print boots, leopard-print suits, and graphic sets. Not all of the looks in the show were part of the 15 for 15 capsule, but each showcased Sherri’s joyful, experimental eye.
Dear santa the children behind me are naughty kids christmas sweatshirt, hoodie, tank top, sweater and long sleeve t-shirt
Sherri was an early supporter of many of the Dear santa the children behind me are naughty kids christmas sweatshirt it is in the first place but designers attending the show, including Rogers and Yara Flinn of Nomia. Rogers, who created two knit polo dresses with rainbow pleats and striped cuffs for the capsule, reflected on this afterward. “Sherri was our first brick-and-mortar partner for our first season selling, and she’s always been such an ardent supporter of me and my business. She understands my point of view and how to articulate it to her clients,” he said. “I love that she has a consistent, strong point of view. And she’s a sweetheart.” There is a sense of community at McMullen that goes beyond a business relationship. Flinn, who made a brown trench coat for the capsule and whose sky blue slip dress was modeled in the show, laughed while remembering that Sherri didn’t buy the first collection of hers that she saw—a decision Flinn respects. Over the 10 years since, they’ve developed a close partnership, and Flinn appreciates that Sherri remembers details from her past collection. “She has a photographic memory,” Flinn said. “She does the work of scouting and observing designers, and she understands that it’s a long-term partnership. As a designer it’s a really reaffirming thing to know that she’s watching and keeping track.”