- Unisex T-Shirt Solid colors are 100% cotton; Heather colors are 50% cotton, 50% polyester (Sport Grey is 90% cotton, 10% polyester); Antique colors are 90% cotton, 10% polyester Medium fabric (6.0 oz/yd² (203 g/m²)) Classic fit
- Long Sleeve T-Shirt Solid colors are 100% cotton, heather colors are 52% cotton, 48% polyester (Athletic Heather is 90% cotton, 10% polyester) Light fabric (4.2 oz/yd² (142 g/m²)) Retail fit, Tear away label
- Unisex Hoodie 50% Cotton 50% Polyester Medium-heavy fabric (8.0 oz/yd² (271.25 g/m²)) Classic fit, Tear away label Unisex Crewneck Sweatshirt 50% Cotton 50% Polyester Medium-heavy fabric (8.0 oz/yd² (271.25 g/m²)) Loose fit Sewn in label
- Unisex Tank Top Solid Colors are 100% cotton, heather colors are 52% cotton, 48% polyester (Athletic Heather is 90% cotton, 10% polyester), triblend colors are 50% polyester, 25% cotton, 25% rayon Extra Light fabric (3.8 oz/yd² (110 g/m²)) Retail fit
- Women’s Racerback Tank 60% combed ringspun cotton, 40% polyester Extra light fabric (3.9 oz/yd² (132 g/m²)) Slim fit
- Unisex & Women V-Neck Solid colors are 100% cotton, heather colors are 52% cotton, 48% polyester (Athletic Heather is 90% cotton, 10% polyester) Light fabric (4.2 oz/yd² (142 g/m²)) Retail fit
- Shipping time:
- Standard Shipping: On average, merchandise is produced and shipped from our facility 2-3 business day after purchase. Standard shipping/ transit times apply (1-7 days for domestic and 4-15 days for international).
- Quilts are produced and shippied from our facility 8-12 days in regular seasons. Shipping Time: 10 – 15 days* in regular seasons for Quilts.
- Fast Shipping: On average, customers can receive their order in 2-3 business days (not include handling time which may be 1-2 business days); sometimes it may take longer because of your location and the number of shirts you order.
Michigan Wolverines 2023 Women’s Gymnastics shirt
Azzedine Alaïa loved to entertain and hosted many a dinner party for the Michigan Wolverines 2023 Women’s Gymnastics shirt but I will buy this shirt and I will love this creative set. Now, the Maison Alaïa is bringing this unique culinary atmosphere to the hôtel particulier at 5 rue Marignan with a new restaurant, Café Alaïa Da Rosa. Located in the house’s four-story boutique, it is opening its doors just in time for Paris Fashion Week. Located on the terrace with a wall of greenery, the space—which was designed alongside Café Da Rosa—offers an authentic and simple menu with Mediterranean inspirations. An ode to fine local produce, the recipes will transport you to Portugal and Italy via Spain. And the icing on the cake? There is also a spa room in the boutique where you can enjoy Martine de Richeville’s relaxing treatments before or after dining.
Michigan Wolverines 2023 Women’s Gymnastics shirt, hoodie, tank top, sweater and long sleeve t-shirt
Café Alaïa Da Rosa is open now at 5 Rue de Marignan, 75008, Paris. Hours: Tuesday – Saturday from midday to 7:00 p.m. Dua Lipa rang in her stylist Lorenza Posocco’s birthday in Italy this past weekend with some equally celebratory clothes. The pop star opted for a crochet mini skirt and crop top set from the Michigan Wolverines 2023 Women’s Gymnastics shirt but I will buy this shirt and I will love this GCDS spring 2022 collection, which came with adorable little skulls and long tassels attached to the skirt. Lipa wore a lace bra underneath her top and finished the look with a pair of sky-high, glitter-soaked platform Mary Jane heels for a retro, Cher effect. (Posocco, for his part, wore printed Versace trousers from fall 2021). Lipa has long been involved with the Italian label GCDS, who are known for infusing their clothes with cartoons and all-things playful. They created the pop star’s merch in 2017. For the spring 2021 collection and digital show, Lipa and her boyfriend Anwar Hadid became front-row avatars. In terms of clothing, she has worn everything from a “J’adore GCDS” t-shirt to a pair of lime green, knee-high boots with a Jurassic Park logo plastered on them. But this isn’t the first time that Lipa has worn a crochet piece by the saucy label; she’s also sported one of their micro bikinis as well. We’ll be keeping our eyes open to see more of what Lipa and GCDS have in store for us. It’s officially that time of year when we revisit the fall staples that have been tucked away in our wardrobes—namely, boots, coats, and essential sweaters. At the dawn of the season, without fail, excitement rushes through us to curate new ensembles surrounding these items. It’s also the time for us to engage in a reset of sorts to evaluate the treasures we own, the pieces we might want to donate, and what few new additions we’d like to procure.
Wendy Tronka (verified owner) –
I love the t-shirts and they came quicker than I expected
JohnAnthony Campbell (verified owner) –
I ordered a t-shirt to wear on my birthday. I’m a size 12/14 but I ordered a large to make sure it fitted but it is quite tight. I was pleased with the fast delivery though.