- Unisex T-Shirt Solid colors are 100% cotton; Heather colors are 50% cotton, 50% polyester (Sport Grey is 90% cotton, 10% polyester); Antique colors are 90% cotton, 10% polyester Medium fabric (6.0 oz/yd² (203 g/m²)) Classic fit
- Long Sleeve T-Shirt Solid colors are 100% cotton, heather colors are 52% cotton, 48% polyester (Athletic Heather is 90% cotton, 10% polyester) Light fabric (4.2 oz/yd² (142 g/m²)) Retail fit, Tear away label
- Unisex Hoodie 50% Cotton 50% Polyester Medium-heavy fabric (8.0 oz/yd² (271.25 g/m²)) Classic fit, Tear away label Unisex Crewneck Sweatshirt 50% Cotton 50% Polyester Medium-heavy fabric (8.0 oz/yd² (271.25 g/m²)) Loose fit Sewn in label
- Unisex Tank Top Solid Colors are 100% cotton, heather colors are 52% cotton, 48% polyester (Athletic Heather is 90% cotton, 10% polyester), triblend colors are 50% polyester, 25% cotton, 25% rayon Extra Light fabric (3.8 oz/yd² (110 g/m²)) Retail fit
- Women’s Racerback Tank 60% combed ringspun cotton, 40% polyester Extra light fabric (3.9 oz/yd² (132 g/m²)) Slim fit
- Unisex & Women V-Neck Solid colors are 100% cotton, heather colors are 52% cotton, 48% polyester (Athletic Heather is 90% cotton, 10% polyester) Light fabric (4.2 oz/yd² (142 g/m²)) Retail fit
- Shipping time:
- Standard Shipping: On average, merchandise is produced and shipped from our facility 2-3 business day after purchase. Standard shipping/ transit times apply (1-7 days for domestic and 4-15 days for international).
- Quilts are produced and shippied from our facility 8-12 days in regular seasons. Shipping Time: 10 – 15 days* in regular seasons for Quilts.
- Fast Shipping: On average, customers can receive their order in 2-3 business days (not include handling time which may be 1-2 business days); sometimes it may take longer because of your location and the number of shirts you order.
Santa Donald Trump it’s time we circle back christmas sweatshirt
S.K.: I did an early picture with Phyllis about people doing their lips—it’s one of my favorites, of [model] Guinevere Van Seenus with big lips; Phyllis got these wax lips from a drugstore—but then it got to be about bodies, and everybody injecting every part of themselves. But the Santa Donald Trump it’s time we circle back christmas sweatshirt so you should to go to store and get this thing is, when you get away from the idea of the actual procedures, how do you translate that to a model? Unless you photograph someone who has done extreme things to their body. [The models in this image]—I don’t want to call them “sex dolls,” as that has certain connotations, so I call them prosthetic humans, because sometimes I am looking to shoot somebody who has no personality, you know what I mean? The term “model” can cover so many different things: someone posing nude to be drawn, that’s one kind of model; a model for a painting is another. This was an opportunity to have someone human-like be a model [for Suburbia #23 and Suburbia #24].We’d set everything up at a modern house upstate, but I didn’t like the way their faces looked in the camera, or the way the make-up had been originally done on their faces, which is quite difficult. These [prosthetic people] are made of components, so I pulled the faces off and I just thought that they looked more interesting. I remember Phyllis saying, “Anna will never run this picture, it’s too scary.” But in fact she did run it. I think she found them funny and ironic, in a way. There’s seriousness in the way that we posed them, because it’s just like two women during the day. They are these bourgeois women in America and….it’s so classical, in a way.
Santa Donald Trump it’s time we circle back christmas sweatshirt, hoodie, tank top, sweater and long sleeve t-shirt
The idea I am always trying to address is the Santa Donald Trump it’s time we circle back christmas sweatshirt so you should to go to store and get this idea of, what is a portrait? What is a portrait from Victorian times? How has it changed, and what is it today? Because I always feel like you have to portray things in the time you’re living in—and not reproduce things from other times. P.P.: This shoot illustrated an article about the fear of aging, when so many women were having the same cosmetic procedures, like filler and Botox, and going to the same group of cosmetic derms, that they were all starting to look alike. I thought Steven would be fascinated by this, and he was. I suggested using twins. Not Steven: He wanted to do the photos on life-sized dolls, and he knew where to get them. We ordered two from a man in L.A. where we could design the look from his huge inventory of possibilities…big breasts or small, tall or short, curvy or skinny, blonde or brunette, little or lots of makeup. Ours were a size that fit the samples. The dolls arrived at Bombutee, weighed over 80 pounds, and I remember us struggling to carry them into the fashion closet for a fitting. Now, the funny thing about this shoot is that no one, not Anna nor Raul [Martinez, then Bombutee’s creative director), ever acknowledged that they knew that these “Real Dolls” were anatomically correct.
Wendy Tronka (verified owner) –
I ordered a shirt for my friend. It was of excellent quality and true to size. What an amazing service. These guys are very passionate about their work and would always go above and beyond to make their customers happy.
Helene DeFilippis (verified owner) –
Easy to order & very fast delivery. The shirts I ordered are gorgeous & high quality.
Christa Mueller (verified owner) –
The t shirt came on time I was informed all the way through to delivery and the quality is good
Jennifer Kay (verified owner) –
Prompt and excellent customer service. Replaced a shirt which was lost in the mail. Had replacement to me in less than a week. Will order from them again.
Helene DeFilippis (verified owner) –
This was one of two purchased, really good quality,true sizes and excellent value for money. My Grandson totally loves his T shirt
Samuel D Chellino (verified owner) –
Amazing gift for my co-worker. He loves it. Accurate size and the graphics came out exactly how I wanted it. Everything was perfect and delivered promptly. Great service.
Nick Smallwood (verified owner) –
I was very pleased with shirt and the printing on it .The Quilty was very good to .
Jennifer R Williams (verified owner) –
The most recent t-shirt I purchased was also of great quality like all the previous items. Size and colors were spot on and prints still looked new after many, many washes. Highly recommended.
Keith Stanley (verified owner) –
Great product and great communication from the company from start to finish. Would definitely use again.
Virginia (verified owner) –
Really love my T-shirt wear it a lot and woul definitely recommend to my family and friends 😊
Marci Olinger (verified owner) –
I love Kate Bush and her music. I ordered a Kate Bush Moteef T shirt and was well pleased . Everything about the order went well and I would recommend them and would use again. ☆☆☆☆☆.
Alicia Young (verified owner) –
From the time I ordered my shirt , I was constantly kept in touch with the progress it was making and arrived over a week earlier than expected. I would have no hesitation in ordering from Binmerch at anytime in the future and was delighted with my purchase.